The Perfect Pot for Semi-Hydroponics
Why is this the perfect pot for semi-hydroponics, to be used with LECA or Pon, and other inorganic substrates?
- An inner clear inner pot so you can keep an eye on your roots as you transition plants.
- An outer opaque pot that's slightly see-through so you can keep an eye on the water level and prevents algae buildup.
- An inner pot and outer pot combo keeps the roots out of the reservoir to prevent rot.
- A wick so you can neglect your plant for a few more days.
- A synthetic wick so it doesn't rot over time like a cotton wick.
- Raised dome on the inner pot so you can keep a larger reservoir.
- A marker on the outer pot so you know where to fill the water up to.
- Affordably priced so you can transition more plants to LECA or Pon.
- A good inner and outer pot fit, and you don't have to break your nails trying to get the inner pot out.
- You can totally use this for soil too. No-one is stopping you!
- Are you still reading? Isn't this enough to buy a set of your own?
The perfect pot comes with 6 clear inner plastic pots, 6 outer opaque white plastic pots, synthetic yarn wicks, and handy instructions on how to pot up your plant.
Size: Outer pot is 4.5 inches x 5 inches tall. Inner pot is 4.2 x 4.2