The Perfect Pot for Semi-Hydroponics
Why is this the perfect pot for semi-hydroponics, to be used with LECA or Pon, and other inorganic substrates?
- A clear inner pot so you can keep an eye on the roots as you transition and grow plants.
- Inner pot has ventilation holes on top and slits on the side for added airflow.
- An opaque outer pot to slow algae buildup compared to the traditional glass jar setup.
- A visible water-level window the outer pot so you know when your plant is out of water. Fill up to the top of the water-level window and use it as your max water level indicator.
- An inner pot and outer pot combo keeps the roots out of the reservoir to prevent rot.
- A wick and ample reservoir space so you can neglect your plant for a few more days.
- Affordably priced so you can transition more plants to LECA or Pon.
- A good inner and outer pot fit, and you don't have to break your nails trying to get the inner pot out.
- Two-pot system makes it a breeze to flush your plants.
- You can totally use this for soil too. No-one is stopping you!
- Are you still reading? Isn't this enough to buy a set of your own?
The 4.8” perfect pot comes with 6 clear inner plastic pots, 6 outer opaque white plastic pots, wicks, and handy instructions on how to pot up your plant.
The 6.7” perfect pot comes with 4 clear inner plastic pots, 4 outer opaque white plastic pots, wicks, and handy instructions on how to pot up your plant.
Size: Outer pot is 4.8" wide x 5" tall. Inner pot is 4.4" wide x 3.2" tall.
Size: Outer pot is 6.7" wide x 5" tall. Inner pot is 6.3" wide x 3.2" tall.